The BIC is a three day event that takes place every year during the month of September.
The BIC’s mission is to showcase and celebrate the latest British innovations, research, development, designs, engineering and inventions – all under one event – to the trade, press, investors and to the general public.
There is plenty to see at this unique event. And to make it easier for you to see everything you want to, The BIC is split into 10 key areas or ‘zones’ to cover all the great products, companies and features that we have to showcase to you across three days. Here they are 10 key zones:
The BIC event runs:
Across and within the impressive Exhibition Hall and Atrium areas of Peterborough Arena on
- Thursday 21 September 2017 – 12 noon to 7.00pm*
- Friday 22 September 2017 – 10.00am to 9.00pm
- Saturday 23 September 2017 – 10.00am to 6.00pm
*On the Thursday, the event is also open for exhibitor and sponsor networking from 7.30pm – 9.00pm.
The BIC encourages and seeks involvement from:
- angel investors, venture capitalists, accelerator growth companies…
- established designers, inventors, engineers, innovators…
- educational establishments, academics, students…
- undiscovered designers, inventors, engineers, innovators…
The BIC helps:
- build brand awareness
- product and service sampling
- data capture
- market research
- consumer surveys
- product and service demonstrations
- introducing of prototypes
The BIC helps (i) established companies, designers, engineers, inventors, (ii) academic institutions, students, tutors, lecturers…and (iii) undiscovered individuals and companies…
- initiating and encouraging investment opportunities
- introducing and encouraging patent, copyright and other relevant professional services, advice and information
- creating marketing and promotional opportunities to targeted, interested audiences
- creating PR opportunities via media interest and coverage.