Thinking of visiting The BIC?
Then we would be absolutely delighted to see you there.
Come along to this three day Autumnal event and experience the latest British innovations, research, development, designs, engineering and inventions – all under the one roof!
There is plenty to see at this unique event. And to make it easier for you to see everything you want to, The BIC is split into 10 key areas or ‘zones’ to cover all the great products, companies and features that we have to showcase to you across three days. Here they are 10 key zones:
The BIC is a fabulous event and well worth the visit. There are live demonstrations and seminars to entertain you too…
So put the date(s) in your diary!
The BIC visitor opportunities (in PDF)
You can buy ticket(s) in advance or on day one of the event itself.
1 day ticket
- Adults – £7.00 in advance or £9.00 on the door
- Senior Citizens and Students – £5.00 in advance or £7.00 on the door
- Children under 16 accompanied by an adult can enter for free
**Buy 5 tickets in advance and get 1 ticket free**
The BIC opening times:
- Thursday 21 September 2017 – 12 noon – 7.00pm
- Friday 22 September 2017 – 10.00am – 9.00pm
- Saturday 23 September 2017 – 10.00am – 6.00pm